In a paper published Thursday by the Centre for Economic Policy Research, the Bank of England was ranked second to the Reserve Bank of New Zealand out of nine central banks whose record on transparency was examined.
Economists believe central bank transparency helps businesses and consumers plan better for the future.
The Bank of Englan
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations