Click here for more details on the conference
The conference titled "International Monetary Reform and Capital Freedom," will be held on October 14 at the Cato Institute.
Bernanke will begin the conference at 9:00 a.m. with his keyno
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says