"Through all the political uncertainty, so many of the indicators are still pointing positive. I think we have sufficient indicators to suggest that, notwithstanding the political uncertainty, economic conditions are still proceeding at a reasonable pace," he said.
But even as the Patrick Manning administrati
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré