Triana, who is the author of Lecturing Birds On Flying: How Financial Practice Differs from Theory, a book on the flaws of theoretical finance to be published in June 2009, argues in the letter that the "main factor behind the unleashing of the crisis was the widespread use of fla
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows