"As far as our cooperation with the central bank is concerned, then I, for my part, would be more pleased if the zloty favoured exporters as the growth of Poland's economy must be based on boosting the absorption of the domestic market and export expansion", PAP news agency reported.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde