"We have decided on a renewable 24 hour strike to stress our demands on working conditions, wages and to protest against management's poor communication," Michel Pedelahore, national secretary of the SNA union of workers at the bank, said.
The workers would decide on Wednesday wheth
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says