Source: Malta Media
The Governor of the Central Bank of Luxembourg, Dr Yves Mersch, visited the Central Bank of Malta where he met the Governor, Mr Michael C Bonello, the other members of the Board of Directors as well as senior management officials.
Dr Mersch g
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure