"We think there might be an opportunity. We would like to see if we have a good market today or we'll wait until end of the year. We asked for proposals (from private lenders). We're looking at about 500 million usd," Buenaventura told reporters AFX Asia said.
Buenaventura said proceeds of the planned borrowing will be purely for "ba
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says