Minutes of the Sveriges Riksbank Executive Board meeting on 4 December, published 18 December. Members felt that international developments, with the exception of the euro area, had been surprisingly positive in recent months. The uncertainty that existed a few months previously had declined considerably and there was greater confidence in the stability of the recovery.
To read past central bank Minutes use our Minutes Finder. Click the link on the right.
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
Back to Top