Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard said more flexible inflation-fighting guidelines had allowed the central bank to start its easing cycle in April.
Appearing before a parliamentary select committee, Bollard said the revised guidelines,
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency