Source: New Straits Times
The Malaysian central bank will decide for itself how much euro-denominated reserves to maintain, the New Straits Times daily quotes Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad as saying.
"I think Bank Negara is managing its reserves very well ... whether it wants to buy more euros,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations