"I am not concerned about the dollar's decline. We are staying with the same foreign exchange reserve policy," he told reporters on the sidelines of the World Islamic Infrastructure Finance Conference.
On inflation, he said, "it was not a major concern now."
"What is happening is that rents drive up inflation. But this is a tempor
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting