The Board of Directors of the Bank of Canada today announced that, pursuant to Section 6 of the Bank of Canada Act, Paul Jenkins has been appointed Senior Deputy Governor of the Bank for a seven-year term. The appointment is effective immediately, in accordance with the approval given today by the Governor-in-Council.
The Board of Directors expressed their thanks to the previous S
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession