The operating band for the overnight rate is correspondingly increased, and the Bank Rate is now 3 per cent.
Information received since the July Monetary Policy Report Update (MPRU) indicates that the global and Canadian economies have generally evolved in line with the Bank's expectations, but world energy prices have moved above leve
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development