'It is important as a matter of principle that there is no subordination of monetary policy to exchange rate considerations,' he said in a speech at a central bankers' conference.
Weber told the conference that central bankers have to continue arguing for more structural reforms to raise the eurozone's potential gro
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development