'It is important as a matter of principle that there is no subordination of monetary policy to exchange rate considerations,' he said in a speech at a central bankers' conference.
Weber told the conference that central bankers have to continue arguing for more structural reforms to raise the eurozone's potential gro
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury