But demand for the United States dollar hit its peak yesterday as banks' customers asked for $184.1 million.
In an interview with an African news group, This Day, on Thursday, in Abuja, CBN Deputy Governor, Monetary Policy, Dr. Ernest Ebi explained that the system was introduced
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency