"It is critical that the administration find a top-flight economist who can fill the void that Meyer has left," said Greg Valliere, managing director at Schwab Washington Research.
Meyer, who joined the Fed in 1996 from the helm of a renowned St. Louis forecasting firm, was seen as one of the fe
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development