Data from the Chicago Board of Trade's interest rate futures index shows traders were pricing in a 74% chance of a 50 basis point cut in the federal funds rate at 14.00 GMT today. A 25 basis point cut is already fully priced.
Traders on Monday had priced in a 90% chance of a cut after data on new home sales in the United States showed a 5% fall in the annual rate. However, posit
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting