From, Malta Business Weekly
David A. Pullicino ACIB has been re-appointed as deputy governor of the Central Bank of Malta under the Central Bank of Malta Act for a period of five years with effect from 1 September 2003.
He was initially app
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power