The appointment of Sants, who is currently managing director of wholesale and institutional markets at the City watchdog, was widely expected.
He is expected to promote a continuation and strengthening of the FSA's much vaunted principles-based regulation. Indeed, Sants made this t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde