The exercises confirmed the preparedness of the Eurosystem -- which comprises the 12 eurozone national central banks and the ECB itself -- to effectively address a crisis that had the potential for systemic implications across several euro area countries, it said.
The exercises involved all relevant central banking fun
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure