Visiting Governor of the Central Bank of Iran Ebrahim Sheibani told Tajik President Imomali Rakhmonov on Wednesday that Tajikistan's membership in the union will facilitate banking relations among ten Asian states.
Sheibani said the CBI is ready for cooperation with Tajikistan, including those in the banking and finan
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations