From, Bank of Finland
The Governor of the Bank of Finland, Matti Vanhala broke his thigh at his holiday home in the archipelago on Friday 5 December.
Following the accident, Mr Vanhala's thigh was operated on at Turku University Hospital. He should be allow
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations