From: Business News Americas
Chile's senate has approved the nomination of economist Manuel Marfan as a new member of the central bank's board, the upper house said in a statement. Marfan was recently proposed by President Ricardo Lagos to replace Jorge Marshall.
Marfan has a PhD in economy from Yale and is curre
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production