There is a move to effect a change of guard at the Reserve Bank of India.
Governor Bimal Jalan, whose current extended tenure ends in October 2004, may be brought in as a member of the Rajya Sabha (in which three vacancies for nominate
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations