Tresoldi, the chairman of SIA-SSB, a payments processor, and a former central manager for payments and treasury at the Bank of Italy, was speaking at the sidelines of SIBOS, an annual payments industry forum organised by SWIFT.
While more than 4,000 banks in Europe declared themselves compliant with t
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré