Prosecutors have accused Alexander Alexeyev, a deputy head of the Moscow city branch of the Central Bank, of extending the loan to collapsed giant SBS-Agro bank during the financial crisis four years ago.
Moscow's Moskvoretsky district court acquitted Alexeyev in May, ruling that he released the loan in complia
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists