Source: Financial Express
Ms KJ Udeshi was on Tuesday appointed deputy governor (DG) of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Ms Udeshi is the first woman deputy governor of RBI.
The government, in a notification, stated that she will hold charge as the deputy governor till October 12, 2005, when she attains the a
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says