Source: Business Africa
Reserve Bank (SARB) governor Tito Mboweni said on Thursday that the central bank would cut the repo rate by 150 basis points to 8.50 percent, effective October 17.
Mboweni made the announcement at the end of the two-day meeting by the SARB's Monetary Policy Committee (MP
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting