The Cabinet Office report for June follows several positive economic signs, such as growing consumption, better consumer sentiment and rising salaries.
Economy Minister Heizo Takenaka said the economy is on track to rebound.
"It's our view that the economy is moving toward emerging from the plateau that it has been on for some
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde