Yoshimura will provide input to the president in strengthening the partnership between the bank and Japan, communications with multilateral development banks, in particular the Asian Development Bank, as well as collaboration with the IMF.
Yoshimura was executive director of the IMF for four years before he accepted his new assignment.
His career with the Japanese minis
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations