"I think the DBCC has agreed that we have to take into consideration potential risks to inflation," said BSP Deputy Governor Amando Tetangco Jr.
The Philippine Daily Inquirer said Tetangco identified the risks as the potential US-Iraq conflict that could trigger an increa
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair