Bank of Korea Governor Park Seung told Korean reporters Sunday that the heads of the three central banks will meet regularly twice a year, in the spring and autumn, The Korea Herald reported on Monday.
The agreement was made during Park's meeting with Dai Xianglong, governor of the People's Bank of China, and Masaru Hayami,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development