The central bank also plans to organise a series of interactive sessions to review the progress made in the area of micro-finance, Business Line India reported.
The RBI in its report on 'Trend and Progress in the Banking Industry' has said that there are new issues and concerns that have surfaced in the evol
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations