The central bank also plans to organise a series of interactive sessions to review the progress made in the area of micro-finance, Business Line India reported.
The RBI in its report on 'Trend and Progress in the Banking Industry' has said that there are new issues and concerns that have surfaced in the evol
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says