Fisher, a former top official at the New York Fed, has been cited as a likely candidate to fill the post at the Fed's most important regional bank, which is responsible for watching Wall Street.
Fisher, the Treasury Under Secretary for Domestic Finance, declined to answer questi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations