They asked 11 financial market economists to rate several potential candidates for Reserve Bank governor on a scale of one to five.
Sherwin, currently chief executive of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, scored an average rating of 4.3 which was well ahead of the five other
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?