"Fed officials have not ruled out a pause," Greg Ip, the newspaper's Fed correspondent, wrote in an article published on the paper's Web site on Wednesday.
Ip is widely seen in financial markets as sometimes reflecting the Federal Rese
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde