The "general principles of the election" are more important than discussion of particular candidates, Uribe said, adding that the election must be "open, transparent and based on merit, without restrictions of nationality."
He said he would support a candidate from any mem
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations