"It's clear we're in a recovery period," Olson said in answer to questions after a speech to the Fergus Falls Rotary Club. "There are fewer unanswered questions about the fact that we're in a recovery period. It is clear that it will be slow."
He cited the shallowness of the slump in 2001 as one factor reining in the recovery
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting