BOU spokesman Juma Walusimbi was quoted by local press on Thursday as saying that "there was a need for a pro-active financial management system to keep our operations funded at the lowest costs, minimize financial risks associated with foreign exchange transactions and interest rate movements."
The new technology streamlines central bank processes by
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power