In a statement on Apr 13, Bank Negara Malaysia, the central bank, said the move takes effect from May 1.
Mohd Razif has resumed his position as assistant governor of Bank Negara, after serving two years at LOFSA, Bank Negara said.
LOFSA is the regulatory authority for the Labuan International Offshore
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde