The governor has been under the spotlight over a number of scandals including the alleged disappearance of up to $200m.
Local media reports say the governor was quizzed by journalists over questionable expenditures in relation to the central bank's ext
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says