"Due to several lingering uncertainties, we have decided not to move this time. But we will seriously discuss a rate adjustment next month," Park told reporters.
At today's monetary policy meeting, the central bank decided to leave the call rate target for September unchanged at 3.25 pct for the tenth consecutive month.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations