"We expect to resolve the problem tomorrow. The meeting of central bank governors will be held on Tuesday and we need a consensus. Our plan is to entirely resolve the problem," Yugoslav central bank governor Mladjan Dinkic told reporters.
Central bank governors from Yugoslavia, Croatia, Slovenia,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations