The index fell to minus 0.44 in August from an upwardly revised minus -0.04 in July, Reuters reported.
The three-month moving average index, which smooths out month-to-month fluctuations, fell to minus 0.13 in August from an upwardly revised 0.03 in July.
The Chicago Fed said although readings on th
- Next financial crisis “will be brewing” in shadow banking – Bullard
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say
- Brian Wynter on Jamaica’s inflation-targeting transition
- Argentinian central bank raises large banks’ reserve requirements