"I know Brazil very well and in any reasonable forecast and stress test, Brazil works out fine," McDonough said. "The ongoing lack of faith in Brazil is highly destructive to yourselves," he warned bankers attending an Institute of International Bankers meeting here, Reuters reported.
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase