Source: Beta News
Serbian National Bank governor Mladjan Dinkic and Prime Minister Zivkovic today held private talks to discuss their recent misunderstanding.
Both men agreed to keep the details of the meeting private for the time being, but Dinkic's
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations