The Italian Treasury said on Apr 13 that the Bank of Italy made the plea in the ministry's by-weekly publication on the switch to euro notes that will begin on January 1, 2002.
"If (clients) have not yet changed their money (after the period of double circulation is over on Februar
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power