The contract was awarded to Group Five, a broad-based construction and infrastructural company.
The project should take 27 months and includes demolitions and modifications to the existing central bank building and is scheduled for completion in March 2006.
The 20-storey structure will rise above a podium and take its place alongside other prominent buildings in Port Louis.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting