Bos replied by letter to the Dutch Parliament on 16 July to queries from the liberal-right Freedom Party (PVV), who expressed concerns about the promotion of the Islamic financial services in the country. The PVV claimed that Islamic banking is not transparent and involves higher credit risks.
Bos countered that Islamic banking meets a demand from some
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde